Date: 4/5/18 2:59 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Cumberland - Little Gull and BH Gull, Caspian Tern, etc.
Heislerville is really getting some good stuff! Early, rare. I hope
birders get down there and enjoy! The bonie flock with the immature
Little Gull and the adult BH Gull is moving around between Heislerville
and Maple Ave. Far for birders to check both spots. Just a few miles or so
as the bird flies. Six Stilts there now. From another birder.

I'll get Brian's report into ebird. So people can look at the times and tides.

Still haven't finished my report yet! I was clicking away with the camera.
I wasn't about ready to digiscope the gulls in that wind..... have loads to
look through.

The Caspian was not expected! Early. And the spring. It was on the exposed
sand at the shorebird pool - Heislerville.

And yes I was doing botany also.

Good birding all!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini