Date: 4/5/18 12:24 pm
From: Milan Bull via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Osprey Volunteers Needed

Date: Thurs., April 5
From: Milan Bull
Subject: Osprey Volunteers Needed

Ospreys have returned to Connecticut for the nesting season and, if trends continue, well over 400 pairs will successfully raise young and send them on their way in 2018.
With data collection about to start, the Connecticut Audubon Society is putting out a call for new volunteer stewards to monitor nests. All you need are binoculars and a couple spare hours each month until August. We can easily help find a nest for you to monitor in a convenient location. Please email our Osprey Nation Coordinator, Melina Giantomidis to let her know you are interested.
<Osprey...><mailto:<Osprey...>
We can provide all the details.