Date: 4/5/18 12:06 pm
From: Marc Ribaudo via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Metz Wetlands, Neabsco Creek
I made a lunchtime visits to Metz Wetlands and had a couple of FOYs.  A house wren was on the trail near the parking lot and a common yellowthroat was on the edge of the marsh.  Other notables were a flock of 15 rusty blackbirds, good numbers of blue-gray gnatcatchers and ruby-crowned kinglets, cedar waxwings, winter wren, and creeper.  On Neabsco Creek opposite the entrance to Leesylvania SP I saw 3 Bonaparte's gulls in the marsh, one sporting a full hood, along with 13 Forster's terns and 2 greater yellowlegs.

Marc Ribaudo

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid