Date: 4/5/18 8:34 am
From: Paul Wells <pfwells51...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Osprey nest in Fore River estuary
Hi All,

Does anyone by any chance have any info on what became of the Osprey nest
that had for years been atop one of the pilings in the Fore River estuary
in Portland, east of I-295 and readily visible from the highway? It was
present when we went to Portland on March 24. but by the following
Wednesday (3/28) it had vanished.

thanks,
pfw
Paul F. Wells
West Kennebunk, ME
USA

"That’s the good thing about science: It’s true whether or not you believe
in it."
--Neil deGrasse Tyson