Date: 4/5/18 7:14 am
From: <clr82...> <clr82...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Cayuga Bird Club April 9 meeting (to clear up confusion about the spea ker dinner)
Sorry that the announcement was so long that some folks didn't see the invitation for members to come to dinner with Paul and Anita. Here's an abbreviated version.The Cayuga Bird Club will be holding their April meeting on Monday, April 9 at 7:30 pm with cookies & conversation at 7:15. Our speaker, Paul Guris, founder of See Life Paulagics, Pelagic Birding Tours, will present "Pelagic Discoveries: Birding the Mid-Atlantic and New York Waters.Club members are invited to join Paul and his wife for dinner at the Taste of Thai Express restaurant on Rt. 13 N. at 5:30 pm before the meeting. Please rsvp to <clr82...> by Monday noon so we can place our reservation.Looking forward to seeing you all at the meeting on Monday.
Colleen Richards Cayuga Bird Club Corresponding Secretary

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/