Date: 4/4/18 6:04 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Yong Comment - ] Heislerville Phenom
To follow up with HT's post, I have enough vacation time to chase that Ruff
yesterday but I refused. Reason ?

I blame on a non-ebird participant that I am, and non-lister that I am, and
I was afraid to fail in chasing Ruff. So I just stayed from Ruff chasing.

Today was different, I couldn't help myself so I arrived around 5 PM just
for self challenge to see if I too could pass the Ruff ID test.Of course I
failed on Ruff.

Also, I was in total stress since I was unable to find even Stilt Sandpipers
that had been reported.

But at the end, some consolation prize. Crap load of snowys, Caspian Tern,
four Stilt, some bonnies, and single Snipe, that I was document via camera
view finder. It was so windy, all snowy had their heads tucked in, not to
mentioned more were totally hidden in the reeds.

Yong Kong
Camden County.