Date: 4/4/18 1:05 pm
Subject: Re: Southport entrance to lake Crabtree
Sadly, it is not. You have to walk a trail down from the warehouse parking
area (behind 900 Aviation Parkway) to the lakeshore trail. There are
several ways to get to the viewing of the island/mudflat and the part of
the lake where Crabtree Creek enters it, but in each case -- there is no
paved trail.

Harry LeGrand
Raleigh

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 3:57 PM, Cynthia Fox <carolinabirds...> wrote:

> Is the Southport entrance to Lake Crabtree handicapped accessible? I have
> been asked but can’t respond with any knowledge. Maybe I just don’t
> understand the Southport part! Thanks for the input. There is a wonderful
> 94 yr old birder who wishes to go there. Cynthia Fox
>
> Sent from my iPad

Join us on Facebook!