Date: 4/4/18 9:28 am
From: Robert Jase via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Great 24 hours in New Britain!
At my feeders yesterday - H. Sparrows, Chipping Sparrows (1st seen since last winter), WT Sparrows, BC Chickadees, H. Finches, M. Doves, B. Jays, Startlings, Robins (not actually at the feeders but in the yard) and one Carolina Wren. last night in the woods across the street a not-too distance GH Owl was hooting for almost an hour. This morning the crowd at the feeders was smaller but I had several BH Cowbirds, 1st of year.

Robert Jase
<busterggi...>