Date: 4/3/18 4:12 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Heislerville - Ruff and Stilt Sandpipers - Cumberland
Its good again! The main shorebird pool has been drawn
down and shorebirds are around the edges. Yes!
The Stilts are early. So, lets get some good distribution
data into ebird! I know everyone will want to head down
for the Ruff (reeve) primarily, but the Stilts are important also!
Spring timing and locations are still being figured out for the
Stilts. The Stilts were against the east edge, about 1/2 way
across the pool. I have 150 pics or so on my phone to go
through. Wed. At least one Stilt was there from a couple days
ago. I had 2 today, so numbers could be building. The first
Stilt was found by Pete Dunne 2 days ago.

Brian Johnson found a Ruff - female. Unless its a young male.
This was close at the west end by the port a potties. Lets
hope it sticks! And in that area. Views were super!

I'll have pics and an ebird report up late tonight. And for those who
forget to start the list in the eagerness to get on the bird - me! -
use camera time stamps to get times. Just make sure your times are
set correctly!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini