Date: 4/3/18 1:50 pm
From: David Larson <dlarson...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Lecture: "State of the Birds" - Joan Walsh - Wednesday 7:30 pm
For our Wednesday Evening Lecture on April 4, Joan Walsh, Mass Audubon Bertrand Chair of Natural History and Field Ornithology, will be presenting on State of the Birds - highlighting the trends and effects of climate change on Massachusetts birds. After having rescheduled this talk twice because of March nor'easters, we finally have a good forecast!

This is a great opportunity to learn about this important topic from a dynamic speaker, and come away with some ideas about how to mitigate climate change and its effects on our avifauna.

Admission free for members, $4 for non-members

Cheers
Dave

David M. Larson, Ph.D., Science and Education Coordinator
Joppa Flats Education Center, Mass Audubon, 1 Plum Island Turnpike, Newburyport, MA 01950
Telephone: (978) 462-9998 E-mail: <dlarson...><mailto:<dlarson...>
Upcoming tours:
Mongolia<http://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/program-catalog#program:program_code=54715> Natural History May 24 - June 7, 2018; full
Olympic Peninsula<https://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/program-catalog#program:program_code=59035> of Washington September 2 - 10, 2018
Uganda<https://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/program-catalog#program:program_code=59233> February 5 - 20, 2019;