Date: 4/3/18 10:37 am
From: Marilyn Westphal <mjwestph...>
Subject: Re: likely Connecticut Warbler, Mt. Mitchell, NC
It's actually highly unlikely to find any kind of warbler at Mt Mitchell on
March 31, but since he/she was half way up it could have been one of the
early arrivers, but as Steve said, CT Warblers are very late in the
migratory chain of events and Nashville's wouldn't be here for a while yet
either, so I don't know what it might be. Common Yellowthroats are just
starting to arrive, but even that would be rare in Yancey County this
early. So I don't know.
Marilyn

--
Marilyn Westphal