Date: 4/3/18 10:04 am
From: Marc Ribaudo via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Prince William Co. LA watershrush, others

I drove through Prince William Forest Park this morning looking for Louisiana waterthrushes, and was not disappointed. I heard 5 at various stream crossing on the Scenic Drive. Not a whole lot else of note on a rather chilly morning. I started the morning off pre-dawn on Breckinridge Road hoping for whip-poor-will, but they have not arrived yet, I guess. I did hear pine warbler and singing hermit thrush after the sky lightened a bit. At Leesylvania SP I heard several yellow-throated warblers and saw a young eagle eating a crow.

Marc Ribaudo
<moribaudo...>