Date: 4/3/18 6:16 am
From: Dave Brooke <davbrooke...>
Subject: Peregrine Falcons, Tarentum Bridge, Allegheny Co.
Rob Protz and I observed both Peregrines at the mid river pier which has a
nest box on it. The female entered the box 3 times while we were there. A
photo of the female perched on the nest box is on the ebird report. If this
nest site is successful this year it will be the first time since 2014

Tarentum Bridge Park, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, US
Apr 2, 2018 6:45 PM - 7:30 PM
Protocol: Stationary
7 species

Canada Goose 2
Pied-billed Grebe 1
Peregrine Falcon 2 This pair has been mating for the last 3 weeks.
This is the first observed entry into the nest box by the female. The nest
box is on a bridge pier in the middle of the Allegheny River with no
ability to see inside.
American Robin 6
Song Sparrow 4
Northern Cardinal 2