Date: 4/3/18 5:26 am
From: Patricia Burden <tallerpat526...>
Subject: [birders] Snowy Plover in Macomb County
Paul Poronto reported and photographed a Snowy Plover at Eastwood
Beach in Stoney Creek Metro Park, Macomb County yesterday, April 3rd.
It has been sighted this morning. I have not seen it, but when I saw
that it hadn't been reported to this list, I thought I would pass
along word. From what I understand, it would be the 5th report of a
snowy Plover in Michigan, so it is a very rare bird, indeed. It was
posted to Mich Listers on Facebook.

Pat Burden
Melvin & Yale, MI

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org