Date: 4/2/18 9:53 pm
From: Catherine Tulley <catherine.tulley...>
Subject: Hybridized Canada Goose, North Park
Hi all,

I'm not sure how interested folks on the list are for hybrids of more
common species, but I thought I'd go ahead and report this one anyway. I
spotted a hybridized Canada goose in with the flock that hangs out near the
veterans garden in North Park, near the ice cream shop on Wildwood Rd. It
had round white patches on the "cheeks" compared to the other geese, and
was possibly a bit lighter colored. I was driving and didn't have time to
stop for a pic. It was there yesterday afternoon. If North Park is one of
your birding haunts, swing by and take a look.

Happy birding,
Catherine

Join us on Facebook!