Date: 4/2/18 8:08 pm
From: Karen Edelstein <kle2...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Cayuga Lake Osprey Trail
Since Dave Nutter referenced this the other day, I just wanted to remind
everyone about the interactive map I created a few years ago with Candace
Cornell. The URL changed since the original version so please update any
bookmark you might have had. Here's the handy, shortened URL:
http://tinyurl.com/CLospreys

Still a work in progress, as more platforms are put in place and discovered.

As Candace says: "Eyes to the skies". It was great to see a few this
evening that had recently returned to Salt Point.

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/