Date: 4/2/18 4:49 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Interesting Titmouse Behavior
Fascinating article, Andrew.
Take some time to read this, folks!
Chickadees have a wide variety of alarm calls to which we can pay
attention, and that will tell us more about what's going on in their world

Juliet Berger

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABVs24LSpq%2BZinW943mBxTxYYhFOGUkvk7UWh-%3DsDAkxfJ%3D%<2BFg...>