Date: 4/2/18 11:02 am
From: <hikerhodges...>
Subject: [cobirds] Vermilion Flycatcher + others, El Paso County - YES
All,

The stunning flycatcher was seen at 8 a.m. this morning by a few of us. It
was still there at 10:30 when I stopped by.
The entire time I saw was there, the bird was behind the fire station in
the lot - on a fence, cholla or tree. It was not scared off by 3 large,
noisy commercial trucks that spent some time there.
Thanks again, Bill Kosar.

Also at the fire station were a Curve-billed Thrasher, two Say's Phoebe's,
and two singing Cassin's Sparrows.

If you head to Chico, the banding station was very quiet, but the road into
the station boasted 4 Sage Thrashers and a few Scaled Quail.

The prairie dog town at Hanover and DeGroot had 4 Burrowing Owls.

Good birding,
Linda

Linda Hodges
Colorado Springs