Date: 4/2/18 10:54 am
From: <steve.long4...>
Subject: [MDBirding] White Ruddy Duck
This morning I saw an all-white Ruddy Duck in a large group of normally colored Ruddies swimming in our cove. It presented both sides, which wee the same. There was only a shadow-like, slightly dark area where the usual dark area should be on the top of its head. I had an appointment, so no time to chase it with a camera, so no picture. As far as I could tell through the 12x binoculars, the eyes were not pink, so this is probably not a true albino.

Steve Long
Oxford