Date: 4/2/18 5:51 am
From: John Weeks via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] How do you share eBird checklists?
I have a follow-up question about sharing checklists with the CT Bird Atlas. I regularly post my sightings to eBird and I understand how to share my lists.

What I am unsure about is whether it is appropriate to share my ENTIRE checklist with CT Bird Atlas, since many of the sightings concern birds that are not currently within their "safe dates" for breeding. Am I supposed to delete these sightings before sharing the list to the CT Bird Atlas? That would be a tedious procedure.

Can someone enlighten me? Is this actually a problem, or am I just imagining one?

John Weeks
North Granby