Date: 4/2/18 12:54 am
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] Wednesday birding April 4th, Hatfield, Powell Butte
Some changes of birds at Hatfield are happening now. Note Peter Low had
a Black-necked Stilt this weekend. We will bird both ponds, walk to the
back pond, total 2 or so miles round trip. Maybe we will try for another
look at the Emperor Goose en route. Powell Butte is also on the
schedule so we can see what is around the farm fields and Houston Lakes.

Carpooling
Bend - 8 a.m. at Nancy P's Bakery at 1054 NW Milwaukee.
Redmond 7:40 in Redmond at Starbuck's at Nolan Center and go to NE
corner of The Forum shopping center near WBU and Barnes and Noble.
Sisters, Village Greens 7:30 and go to Forum as above.
Anyone else, meet at Forum about 8:15 or at Hatfield ponds where we will
begin birding about 8:30.

Go birding, Judy, <jmeredit...>