Date: 4/1/18 7:06 pm
From: Arthur Shippee via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] 3-nest Heronry! Hamden - Waite bridge & causeway Lake Whitney, Mar 31, 2018
Upper Lake Whitney, from Waite St. bridge, Hamden.

It's nice to see a Belted Kingfisher & Osprey. It's pretty cool to see 5 Great Egret hunting the shore.

But to see 3 active Great Blue Heron nests, the 3rd being built, and 7 total birds is a show-stopper. Third year of nesting. Some photos on ebird. I may post some video on FB CT Audubon.