Date: 4/1/18 4:58 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] virginia rail - Philly and jersey botany year
It has started. The botany big year. I faded in that grim winter we
experienced, and I want to see blooms. It has started. Greenwald
park in Camden county is a good wet woodland. Small, but good
habitat. My outdoors location choices will be based on where to
see certain species. Just like in birding! This place is loaded with
Spring Beauty. And other species. And loaded with Pheobes today.
And Ruby crowned Kinglets. I met another birder who also had
Golden crowned.

I will chase county and state birds. A friend found a Virginia Rail
at the Philly airport. near there. So off I go! Philly bird. I could use
for Camden. I have been hearing reports of Virginia Rail scattered
around various places. This is probably a good time to check a few
Camden spots. For botany too of course!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini