Date: 4/1/18 3:33 pm
Subject: Re: Bird apps
IBird Pro.

General info/graphics with field marks
Great details
Sounds
Similar birds
Birdpedia
Searches by common name, Latin name, band code (haven't had the opp.to try this)
Downloadable database for when you don't have cell or wireless
Inexpensive, I think it's now 14.99, highly rated.

Krys

Get Outlook for Android<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__aka.ms_ghei36&d=DwIF-g&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=YfzstXoY9aPWS2n0xpBQeLU_37Ih4Wiu3oisSYcAeHU&s=N5iyOVmXpLJ7ZBxzbAk7FBoJV6ptJYgY2qXMwK9tGRg&e=>