Date: 4/1/18 9:02 am
From: Kathy Van Der Aue via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] How do you share eBird checklists?
For the bird atlas I have successfully shared my list by typing in CT bird
atlas. On the user name thing, I think it is just a person's email address
for sharing. If the person doesn't have an email account, they get a
message that invites them to open an account. At least this is how it
works for me.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut