Date: 3/31/18 3:41 pm
From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr...>
Subject: [COBOL] Emperor Goose - Bend
This morning I had the good fortune to stumble upon David and Barbara
Phillips, local birders, who had the Emperor Goose in already in their
sights. An hour later I introduced myself to Jerry Pascoe whose home is
adjacent to the field with the goose in it. Jerry, in turn, introduced me
to the property owner who granted me permission to enter the property to
take photographs of the goose.

Eight photos here: http://www.jack-n-jill.net/p549754048

The bird was in the field bordered on the north and west by Nelson and
Dickey roads, respectively. 44.086223, -121.221100

Wondering if the Steller's Eider or Emperor Goose is going to take the
record for late records in the state.

Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon