Date: 3/31/18 11:03 am
From: Patricia Valdata <pvaldata1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Spring yard birds
I was out of town for two weeks and came home on Wednesday evening. On
Thursday morning we watched our FOS Osprey catch a fish. Laughing Gulls
showed up yesterday, and Tree Swallows today.

This morning we had a raft of 25 Red-breasted Mergansers (four males, all
the rest females), the most I've seen in our creek at one time. The growing
flock of Buffleheads showed up (also 25 of them). This is about the time
they headed north last year.

While birding, we had a nice view of the ASPIRE launch from Wallops Island.

Pat Valdata
Crisfield, Somerset County