Date: 3/31/18 8:11 am
From: madxofaa <madxofaa...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Re: Unusual coloration in a junco
We had a visit yesterday (03/30) to our window feeder of a Leucistic Junco
(majority white with some grey on wings). It was also seen in our backyard
in mid-January.
Has anyone else see this bird in Ann Arbor this Winter?
..Bob Maddox

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CACb80_ciZ3BQBAhWXF6HwfKTGAYbDY%<2BEg4Uwo484L6X61HMKXQ...>