Date: 3/31/18 7:24 am
From: Andrew Baksh <birdingdude...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Fwd: [SINaturaList] Little gull at Wolfe’s
For folks interested, see below.

--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
Sun Tzu The Art of War

> (\__/)
> (= '.'=)
> (") _ (")

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Seth Wollney <seth.wollney...> [SINaturaList]" <SINaturaList...>
> Date: March 31, 2018 at 9:50:18 AM EDT
> To: <SINaturaList...>
> Subject: [SINaturaList] Little gull at Wolfe’s
>
> Little gull at Wolfe's Pond sitting on sand bar with bonaparte's gulls.
>
> Flock has been moving around since i first saw them. Might have to look on beach
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> __._,_.___
> Posted by: Seth Wollney <seth.wollney...>
>
> Have you tried the highest rated email app?
> With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
>
> Visit BirdingOnStatenIsland.com for information about where and when to go birding on Staten Island!
> VISIT YOUR GROUP
> • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
> .

ARCHIVES: