Date: 3/31/18 6:32 am
From: Tom Lawler <tjlawler...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] In reply to Tom Crabtree
It is time for this thread to end. The COBOL rules are not hidden when someone subscribes. If you have a beef about what is posted on this list then first of all do not post it to the list! There are many people that are probably not interested in this thread and just want to know about out local birds.

Tom C. has stepped in during the last month because I have been ignoring many posts to this list. At the moment I just have far more important issues in life then moderating this list. I appreciate his help.

So, no matter what has been posted in the past or even recent past please keep the post relevant to “Central Oregon” birds. If you wonder if the post you are about to make it appropriate feel free to ask me first. If you don’t like the list rules then feel free to see about taking over the moderator’s job. I guess after that you can enforce the list rules any way you like.

Regards,

Tom

List Administrator

Birds are indicators of the environment. If they are in trouble, we know we'll soon be in trouble - Roger Tory Peterson