Date: 3/30/18 6:46 pm
From: Jo & Bob Solem <odenata...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Phishing Emails
This seems to be a generalized attack on AOL email accounts. Over the last week or so I have received a total of FOUR identical messages from four different AOL email accounts. As Mary Ann says, DON'T attempt to open it. Instead of just deleting it, NOTIFY YOUR EMAIL CLIENT (Mozilla, Chrome, etc.) SO THAT THEY CAN TRACK DOWN THE SOURCE OF THE SPAM!

Bob Solem
<odenata...><mailto:<odenata...>
Laurel MD 20723

On 3/30/2018 9:32 PM, Jan Braumuller wrote:
Mary Ann and other MD/ DC birders,
I received the same email an hour ago. I copied the following:
It comes from: <dma...><mailto:<dma...> and reads:
Dave has shared a document with you on One Drive. To view it click on the link below.
As Mary Ann warned us: do not open it; simply delete the email immediately.
Stay safe on line.
My best, Jan

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 30, 2018, at 9:13 PM, Mary Ann Todd <maryatodd2...><mailto:<maryatodd2...>> wrote:

Dave & I only use gmail for MDBirds. Today a friend and I got a notice of an email supposedly from Dave with a shared document/PowerPoint. Most of you know by now that these are usually Phishing emails. Be sure not to open them or the document contained in them.