Date: 3/30/18 6:32 pm
From: Jan Braumuller <janbraumuller...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Phishing Emails
Mary Ann and other MD/ DC birders,
I received the same email an hour ago. I copied the following:
It comes from: <dma...> and reads:
Dave has shared a document with you on One Drive. To view it click on the link below.
As Mary Ann warned us: do not open it; simply delete the email immediately.
Stay safe on line.
My best, Jan

Sent from my iPad