Date: 3/30/18 9:52 am
From: Dan Rottino via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Glossy Ibises & Little Blue
Hammonasset Beach SP, Madison CT a small flock of 6 GLOSSY IBIS flew by nature center then by Willard’s Island and simultaneously a LITTLE BLUE HERON flew in snd landed in the nature center parking lot pools. I was just thinking that I wasn’t seeing anything special but if I waited here something would fly in and sure enough it happened! Little blue is still here but glossies flew past cedar island heading NE.

Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT