Date: 3/30/18 8:25 am
From: Bob Duchesne <duchesne...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Finch Fest
Upon further review, the ruling on the field has been reversed. I was up in
the north woods last Sunday, and later posted that I had seen two
black-backed woodpeckers and three American three-toed woodpeckers. But when
I reviewed my video, it turned out that one pair of ATTWs foraging together
was actually a BBWO and ATTW together. This is the third time I've seen both
species foraging that closely together in the same tree.

The evidence is at 5:39 of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIcNwDXzurU.

Bob Duchesne