Date: 3/30/18 7:56 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Migration over inland Stratford
3/30. Thanks to Preston Lust’s report of much migration in Westport this morning. (His account of a flock of 20 Tundra Swans yesterday afternoon harks back to March 2016 when I had a flock fly over my house).

As a result I stepped out to my deck 1/2 hour ago, not only to hear much birdsong (Cardinals, Robins, Titmice, etc)., but also to realize migration is actively going on still at 10:30-on. So far I have seen an adult BALD EAGLE carrying nesting material, 2 Ospreys, flock of 6 WOOD DUCKS, many Robins and Grackles, etc.
C’mon, Sandhill Crane! (Hoping for one).
Besides, I need a break from tax paperwork.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone