Date: 3/29/18 10:31 pm
From: Rebecca Stephens <0000041e50e1df28-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Cape May, 29 Mar -- Iceland Gull, Tricolored Heron, migrants
I'm still learning about which species are migratory and when, vs. same species that live here year round, or it seems like they do because you always see one.. Also shorebird species behaviors, which is taking many seasons to figure out. I think I could learn alot by standing next to one of these Springwatchers. So these are sightings of birds flying past? Personally I would not count them as species "seen," but I guess I need to see it doing something, or hear it singing/calling then try to find it.

Thank you for posting this.
Rebecca

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>