Date: 3/29/18 5:11 pm
From: jake schas <yellowlegs...>
Subject: [COBOL] birds of part of Jefferson county 3-29-18
Greetings, I was out checking trail cam up forest road 11. This is the road that one takes to get to the Green Ridge Raptor site. This is Jefferson County. I did not take the road to the site but went right and ended up over looking Lake Billy Chinook--which is the Prairie Farm Road.

Since I was not birding, there would be many more species around.

The turkeys were in full spring mood at 2p and later. Could hear many more through the forest. No snow to worry about. Nice up there.

later jake

11 species

Wild Turkey 18 gobbling and seen in three areas
Northern Flicker 2
Gray Jay 6
Common Raven 2
Mountain Chickadee 3