Date: 3/29/18 4:36 pm
From: <wolfies.hound...>
Subject: [COBOL] Odd sighting
Ok, I live about 10 miles N of Sisters, out in the Fremont Canyon area. Whychus Creek flows a few files as the raven flies to the east of our property. No impoundments with fish nearby except maybe down in the canyon where the creek flows. So yesterday morning I am driving to work and I'm about .25 miles N of the gate to Rim Rock Ranch when lo and behold, I spy an OSPREY perched atop a telephone pole! I was so surprised by it's appearance I turned around, drove back up by the pole and looked at the bird. We shared a few glances, I turned around and headed to work. I have NEVER seen an osprey out our way, so it was definitely an odd treat!

Sue Tank

Sent from my iPad