Date: 3/29/18 1:38 pm
From: Preston Lust via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Gorham Island 20 TUNDRA SWANS
3/29/18, 3:20 PM -- Gorham Island, Westport

A truly amazing day at Gorham Island. I felt satisfied with 10 tree swallows, 1 osprey, 2 double-crested cormorants, and 1 great egret – but as I was leaving, I noticed a distant flock of "white birds" flying east. As they were approaching, I quickly realized I was looking at another flock of around 20 TUNDRA SWANS – calling to mind the flock I had fly over my house a month ago. They were keeping a slightly southerly course, but adjusted their trajectory and resumed northeast.
Additionally, Jory Teltser calls to report the continuing GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GOOSE at the Hunt Club.

Preston Lust, Westport