Date: 3/29/18 11:07 am
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Eared Grebe at Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum, Calvert, 3/29
I got an email from Andy Brown that Sherman Suter found a breeding plumage Eared Grebe at JPPM at the kayak launch looking north. There are a few records of EAGR at JPPM that I'm aware of. Nice find in Calvert!
Andy also reports that one of the naturalists at Flag Ponds had a flyover Sandhill Crane yesterday, 3/28. Haven't heard any recent reports of the Scotland (St. Mary's) SACR lately. I wonder if it finally is blasting off to the north or just another random bird?

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland