Date: 3/29/18 10:45 am
From: Herbert Larner via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Birding Augusta & Rockingham Counties
Hello all

This morning I checked on the Trumpeter Swan on McCune's pond ( Fishersville ) which I found yesterday . The Trumpeter Swan that was on the Ivy St Ponds has gone & I was thinking that it had relocated to McCune's but by checking this morning this adult bird did not show any wing tags ?? After that I headed up to Rockingham county at Laake Shenandoah there were a couple of Shoveler's & a Breeding plumaged DC Cormorant . From there I went to the Oakwood pond where there were a couple of GW Teal , Shoveler , & a Pectoral Sandpiper . Last stop was Silver lake where There were 4 Ringed - necked Duck , Pied - billed Grebe Many Mallard , 4 Coot & an Ospery wheich took off heading South .

Allen Larner
Staunton