Date: 3/29/18 9:41 am
From: Roger Kuhlman <rkuhlman...>
Subject: [birders] Who would believe this?
Who in their right mind would believe there is no connection between Human Overpopulation and the health of bird populations both Worldwide and locally? That is really playing the Environmental Denial game.

Rare birds are not something to consume until they are no more. Sad that I would have to say that but I do apparently.

Roger Kuhlman

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<DM5PR14MB1433B1B83DCCD6B9F58799AEC5A20...>