Date: 3/29/18 9:42 am
From: Bird Watcher's Supply <birdwsg...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Swarovski Optics Day - April 8
We would like to invite everyone to our Optics Day with Swarovski Optik on Sunday, April 8, 2018 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm at Bird Watcher‚~@~Ys Supply & Gift at the Route 1 Traffic Circle in Newburyport. A Swarovski Representative will be here with their latest products and will answer all of your questions. Come see the new BTX, binocular eyepiece module, for Swarovski‚~@~Ys newest ATX/STX Spotting Scopes! You can even trade your old Swarovski optics for an instant rebate toward the latest technology!

This is a FREE event where you can view, compare and purchase Swarovski products, and /or any of our other binoculars and scopes, in all price ranges, from Zeiss, Kowa, Nikon, Ricoh Pentax and Opticron, as well as Manfrotto Tripods. There are instant rebates and mail-in rebates on select products from the various manufacturers.

At our Optics Day, everyone will receive an ADDITIONAL discount on all binoculars, scopes and tripods to offset the Massachusetts Sales Tax ‚~@~S so we will pay the tax, not you!

Bird Watcher's Supply & Gift is celebrating 24 years of serving the birding community. We are a proud, long-time supporter of Mass Audubon, including Bird-a-thon, The Superbowl of Birding, and the MAS Ipswich River WS Annual Audubon Nature Festival. We are also supporters of the Brookline Bird Club and Essex County Greenbelt. We also pass along sightings in support of the Massbird, NHBirds, PlumIslandBirds, and CapeCodBirds communities as well.

There is no pre-registration for this event, just come and enjoy! We hope to see you at our Optics Day on Sunday, April 8!

Steve Grinley
Bird Watcher's Supply & Gift
194 Route 1
Route 1 Traffic Circle