Date: 3/29/18 9:23 am
From: 'bill butler' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] White-breasted Nuthatch (WBNH) behavior
Maybe I'm not getting around enough, but yesterday I saw something new in my experience. A WBNH had forsaken its arboreal habits and was foraging with the sparrows on the ground under the feeder. I was surprised to see that it ambulated with quite a normal looking avian hop.

Cheer, Bill

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<416259034.1020219.1522340605904...>