Date: 3/29/18 7:49 am
From: Marlene A Condon via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Western Albemarle-Chipping Sp., L. H2Othrush, Fox Sparrows, geese, more
Saw FOY Chipping Sparrow today, but a neighbor had one at her feeder March 21.

Heard my first Louisiana Waterthrush along the Moormans on March 28, but the same neighbor reported first hearing one on March 20, the day before the snowstorm.

The day of the snowstorm, March 21, I had 10 Fox Sparrows here!  Yesterday and today one is singing almost continuously.

Saw about 50 Canada Geese migrating on March 27, which surprised me because there was such a big movement of them north at the end of February.

Sincerely,
Marlene