Date: 3/28/18 2:02 pm
From: 'K Miller' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Steller's Jays making RTHA calls
Same here on the east side of Colo. Sprgs where two Steller's have been around all winter. I couldn't find the RTHA I kept hearing one day while on the deck; but on another day I realized it was coming from the pine in the backyard where I could see a Steller's Jay. All the other yard birds scattered, then the Steller's came in to eat all alone.

Kathy Miller
Colo Sprgs