Date: 3/28/18 9:16 am
Subject: RE: Louisiana Waterthrush!
Agree with Harry. And caution that even visiting a location may not result in detecting the bird. Even when one knows what to look and listen for. Louisiana’s have a loud, ringing song, but they do not sing constantly, and early in the season, they sing rather irregularly. For example, I took my son fishing at the Haw River last weekend. We fished at a known spot for LAWA. Did not hear or see one at all. We could say that they were not there yet, but would be wrong, as a friend had one at the same spot earlier in the day. The bird was no doubt there, just silent. The old adage that negative confirmation is not actual confirmation.

Steve Shultz
(919) 458-4999
WPS Service Delivery Manager
Fidelity Investments
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain confidential information that is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This message or any part thereof must not be disclosed, copied, distributed or retained by any person without authorization from Fidelity Investments.