Date: 3/28/18 9:03 am
From: Ken F <feustel...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Good Razorbill Flight at Robert Moses State Park (Suffolk Co.)
After a poor winter for Razorbills, Sue and I were surprised to discover a movement along the south shore while seawtaching at Robert Moses State Park (RMSP). In eighty minutes of seawtaching we observed thirty-one Razorbills, either seen as flybys in groups of one to four, or sitting on the water in small flocks. There was also a fair movement of Long-tailed Ducks and all three scoters. Of additional interest was a flock of one hundred fifty-two Cedar Waxwings north at RMSP Field 5.

Cheers,

Ken & Sue

ARCHIVES:
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01