Date: 3/27/18 4:07 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Pueblo Yellow-billed Loon photos
Hi all,

Van Truan got good photos of the Yellow-billed Loon at Pueblo Reservoir
today.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S44012457

Mine aren't as good.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S44011718
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S44011748

I wonder if this is the same bird, that was up in the Denver area this
winter, or maybe the one that was over Gunnison (that one was seen as
recently as 18 March 2018). Maybe it isn't either of them, no way to know
for sure. I'll document this one for the Colorado Birds Records Committee
of course, as the species is a CBRC review species. I'm sure the other two
this winter have also been documented, since they were seen by lots of
people (though I didn't see either of these other Yellow-billed Loons this
year in Colorado).

--
Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West, CO