Date: 3/27/18 12:41 pm
From: Jim Moodie <jmoodie...>
Subject: [COBOL] Hatfield Lake timing of outflow switch over
I had a chance to talk with George McConnell at the treatment plant yesterday; he told me that a crew needs time to remove some vegetation on the channel between the 2nd pond and the overflow pond. The plan is to switch over the outflow on May 1 rather than April 1. So most of the shorebirds should be found on the back pond, and it might be slim pickings for marsh birds until late May.

I didn't find anything new showing up yesterday. I am sure that will change very soon.

cheers,
Jim

Dr. Jim Moodie
Science Dept